CRC teaches people of all ages the skills needed to manage and learn from conflict and strengthen relationships through creative resolution. Your donation of
- $50 pays for a set of CRC books for a course;
- $100 covers the cost of a facilitated circle for people in prison or in re-entry;
- $200 enables an hour of training for a group;
- $500 provides a scholarship for a teacher or community member to attend a training;
- $1,000 funds a 5-hour course for a group.
To ensure our trainings and resources remain available to local, national, and global communities, we need your support. CRC provides conflict resolution and restorative practice workshops and publications that transform schools and communities. Your contribution, of any size, really makes a difference!
Recurring gifts, each month or quarter, allow us to anticipate funding and plan better. Consider becoming a sustainer!
Checks payable to Creative Response to Conflict can be sent to:
CRC, 145 College Road, Rm 4300, Suffern, NY 10901.