Hudson Youth Leadership Academy (HYLA) is a four-day long camp designed to give middle school, high school, and first-year college students the leadership skills and confidence they need to create change within their community.
Four Fun-Filled Days:
- Interactive learning through workshops on leadership development
- Workshops that address how to create caring cultures within our schools
- Guidance from internationally trained Me to We facilitators
- A celebration on the last day – a big BBQ and talent show showcasing HYLA participants
- Incredible friendships with like-minded young people to last a lifetime
The application process for HYLA 2020 will open soon. Stay tuned!